Use advanced rules to control the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available during checkout.
The WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments extension gives you full control over the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available to your customers during checkout. Create simple or advanced rules to restrict payment and shipping options based on multiple configurable conditions.
Conditionally enable or disable payment gateways depending on the selected shipping method, selected billing/shipping country and state, cart/order total and cart contents. Use gateway exclusion rules to streamline your checkout process:
Restrict gateway options based on billing country availability, or minimum transaction limits.
Create gateway restrictions based on products and shipping methods to comply with payment gateway terms-of-service.
WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments v1.2.3 Changelog
2016.12.17 – v1.2.3
* Feature – Add custom notices to Shipping Method and Shipping Gateway restrictions.
* Fix – Support WooCommerce Ship to Multiple Addresses.
* Fix – Incorrect flat-rate shipping method titles in restriction selection drop-down.
* Fix – Missing shipping method titles in Settings > Restrictions > Restrictions Overview section.
- Download free WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments v1.8.10
- Download free WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments v1.1.7
- Download free WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments v1.1.10